Visit the new website: AG Swansea!

Thursday, October 29

What A Glorious Day

Okay here i go my first blog :] wewp (:
So here's my plan I'm going to talk about afterglow :) This amazing musical worship service which I enjoy so much (: It's quite new to us all but i find it's gone really well :D
One of my favorite songs would have to be "The Greatest Day in History" also known as "Happy Day". It's such a good song :] Catchy and got a good beat to it :) See check out the chorus!
♪♫ "Oh happy day
Happy day
You wash my sin away
Oh happy day
Happy day
I'll never be the same
Oh no
Forever I am changed" ♪♫



sound cool or what?!
Well that's my favorite song for you :) 

I must say to me afterglow is something I'm excited about all the time. basically everyday I think to myself afterglow in *whichever amount of days it is*. I just feel so happy at the actual thing as well. It's nice to be with a group of people singing songs and basically being together :) one thing I've noticed is that when I'm there and we're singing I stop in the middle of a song just to put a huge grin on my face! Haha it's random i guess but I actually enjoy it that much! if I feel this happy about it I'm sure a lot of people would feel the same way!
You can come join us on Saturday to check it out. I'm sure you'll enjoy.
By Nessa :]♥

No comments: